[3830] VaQP W3JRD/P M/MCntyExp HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 25 21:56:16 EDT 2019

                    Virginia QSO Party - 2019

Call: W3JRD/P
Operator(s): W3JRD K3HLT W4DOI K3MRI
Station: W3JRD

Class: M/MCntyExp HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     975      0  Mults = 119  Total Score = 125,617

Club: Mount Vernon Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Special thanks to SPARC and all those operators who chased us around VA for two
days.  We operated as a portable station in the Expeditionary category, and some
locations were challenging.  Thank you for your patience!  Our team was
comprised of W3JRD, K3MRI, W4DOI and K3HLT.  In the coming weeks, I will be
developing a presentation based on our operation conditions, set-up and analysis
of our QSOs.  The current plan is to present it at the May meeting of the Mount
Vernon Amateur Radio Club.  See you next year!