[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 27 10:06:03 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 27

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  92  Mults = 82  Total Score = 7,544

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Flex 3000, 3el Steppir @55 ft, 40m inverted vee @ 80ft, N1MM+

It's been awhile since I was able to play in the 1300z session but thanks to DST
switch I can do the 1300z but not the 1900z. Anyway I think I went to 20m too
soon as it was a struggle to get anything at all going on 20m. Very quiet band
compared to 40 and 80 but signals were weak also.

Thanks for the Qs. I might run into some of you this weekend in WPX on that
other mode, probably one of the ops at W5GAD. Good luck in that one if you
decide to play.

73/Chuck/NO5W