[3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 27 16:06:52 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 27

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland

Total:  53  Mults = 52  Total Score = 2,756

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Meager fishing this afternoon. 20M was somewhat noisy. 40M was so-so.
Let's look forward to next week.

Odd, worked Tim, N3QE, on 20M prior to the session, but couldn't find him in the
noise after the session started. However, Tim was to be found on 40M and put in
the creel.

73 es TU for the Qs!
---
Ted   WA3AER

I have always wondered what would happen if we all did Run and no one did
S&P? That's why we S&P ops are here...so you Run'ners have someone to
work. :-)