[3830] WPX SSB WJ4X(N4XL) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 31 18:32:55 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WJ4X
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Bands okay for the low sunspot numbers. Who says you can't have fun? 80
particularly quiet in the middle of the night.

Although I'd planned on a full time effort the work schedule, health and shack
all got together and said "No you won't." So this turned out to be a
troubleshooting, many breaks to sleep, and SO2R learning experience. On the
bright side, the shack issues are cleared up and it performed great Sunday
afternoon. Looking forward to things working as they should for the next time.

Can't say how much time I was on since often just made a couple-three q's each
hour while troubleshooting and between reading about Windows 10 audio routing
and SO2R operation. Can't really call that "on" time, but that's how
the rules go.

Still a lot of antenna work to do and get the RSP2 working.

Thank you Adam, WJ4X, for use of your call sign.

Kevan
N4XL