[3830] WPX SSB K4MI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 31 20:11:46 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K4MI
Operator(s): K4MI
Station: K4MI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I did not intend to spend a lot of time in this contest, and accordingly my
score tends to reflect that. I found the bands were very crowded and while band
conditions were marginal, there were a lot of contacts to be made. I could not
operate with power on 15M, due to some kind of spike in power upon keying the
transmitter. This made it difficult to make contacts with the band opening
there. Looking forward to the CW contest in May which tends to be a lot more
fun.