[3830] WPX SSB N7RQ SOSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 31 20:45:19 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N7RQ
Operator(s): N7RQ
Station: N7RQ

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Mesa, Arizona

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This felt more like Worked All South America than WPX.  With an abbreviated
opening on 15 meters, I added only a handful of US stations and a sprinkle of
VK/ZL and KH.  Zero EU and zero Asia.   Please, Mr. Sunspot, come home.

Special thanks to my OM, Bob K8IA, who postponed his birthday festivities on
Sunday to bring chow and stand by for tech support.  Whatta guy!