[3830] WPX SSB NW1P(@WW4LL) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 31 21:01:55 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NW1P
Operator(s): W9SN NN9DD N2WF N4OO K4NV WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

   20: 1516

Congratulations to the NV9L team for a great score!

40 & 80 was not good for us Friday night.  It appears that propagation on
those bands swung south of us.

Luke, NW1P is a new member of our team and will become a regular.  He did a
great job and sitting in the chair for 6 hour stints on the graveyard shift was
no easy task as he's just been about 3 or 4 weeks out of major back surgery.

Thanks to all our operators for their dedication in doing whatever it takes to
make schedules work, etc.  Thanks once again to iron butt K4NV who is
indispensable in running 20 meters, but did double duty and took a shift on 40
as well.  Mike, NN9DD is always there for all of us in handling the IT issues as
they arise and goes without more sleep than most of us.  Steve, W9SN worked
Thurs. thru Sat. then drove home from Louisville, KY getting home late, then
getting right in the seat for us Sat. night, then again all day Sunday.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs and your patience under difficult conditions at
times.

We'll hopefully see many of you in Dayton in May.

73',....Fred, WW4LL