[3830] CWopsT K9MA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 1 10:05:01 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 1

Call: K9MA
Operator(s): K9MA
Station: K9MA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  97  Mults = 97  Total Score = 9,409

Well, that was interesting. My tower and antennas are temporarily gone, so I put
the fishing pole up in the back yard and parked the tuner on the back porch. 40
was getting pretty quiet towards the end, but I didn't want to take the time to
run upstairs and switch the tuner to 20. The antenna seemed to work surprisingly
well. There were even some decent runs.

Thanks for the Q's!

73,
Scott K9MA

K3,end fed 40 M half wave, 11 M fishing pole support