[3830] CWopsT N5PHT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 1 16:43:50 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 1

Call: N5PHT
Operator(s): N5PHT
Station: N5PHT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  15  Mults = 15  Total Score = 225

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

That was an experience!  I went to an adjoining County from our campground
(Audubon County IA) to give out that county for a CWOps fellow needing it for
his last Iowa County (we are now camping in his next to last IA county) so got
him his last 2 for IA.  There was so much that went wrong it would be hard to
list - but it all worked out OK.  John (K4BAI) got his County and I made the
count plus a few for the CWT so my streak continues.  Had power and antenna
problems so I feel fortunate to have made 15 in the CWT.  Hope to cu back here
in the Campground (Shelby County IA) as in the 1300 at the 0300. If you worked
me in this 1900 it was NOT from a WWFF Park - it was a local County Park in
Audubon County IA. I will upload it to LOTW appropriately.