[3830] FlQP NX4TT SO MobileSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 3 13:49:52 EDT 2019

                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: NX4TT
Operator(s): NX4TT
Station: NX4TT

Class: SO MobileSSB LP
QTH:

   40:   0       0
   20:   0     180
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     180  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 7  Total Score = 13,320

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Mobile LP is a challenge. Had well known DXers and Contesters running in the
mobile running area which made it hard to do so. Also had HI and KP4 stations
rag chewing in the top of the mobile running area as well and were very loud and
strong. 4 land was not very well represented during the contest. Was surprised
that I had call cq for an hour before getting any results. Ask the station
replying to my cq if freq was clear and got yes..so just slow... Heard several 7
landers calling looking for Fl but did not hear me shame.
But was fun all the same. Only my second attempt since coming home to retire..