[3830] ARI MM3AWD SO Mixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 5 13:18:04 EDT 2019

                    ARI International DX Contest - 2019

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: New Deer Contest QTH

   80:  111      7      43      55
   40:  183     54      44      77
   20:  223     70      53      90
   15:    2      0       0       2
   10:    0      0       0       0
------------------------------------
Total:  519    131     140     224  Total Score = 664,832

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Hadnt been on the radio for 2 weeks, since CQMM and YUDX.
Antennas were left up at the contest QTH , i decided to give this one a go from
there.

It still amazes me how good this place is compared to my home QTH (even though i
thought i did pretty well from home)

Bands were OK, tough going at the start and lots of people on top of each other
all over the bands.
Delighted with the score.
Last year i finished in 4th place World as a QRP entrant in the LP category.
this year the score is a few hundred thousand better and nearly double the Q's.
Shame there is no QRP category in such a popular contest. A QRP player has no
chance of winning in the LP field.

Thanks for the weekend fun.

Cu in the next one.

73, Scott