[3830] InQP WB8WKQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 5 21:08:54 EDT 2019

                    Indiana QSO Party - 2019

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   37     55
   40:   23     29
--------------------
Total:   60     84  CW Mults = 41  Ph Mults = 51  Total Score = 18,768

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Another fun time.  Probably one of my fav QSO parties.  I knew this year, I was
in trouble, because 40M has been long, and Michigan is right adjacent to
Indiana.  Sure enough, I struggled all day on 40M, probably only working the
southern most area of IN.  80/75 were a dream though, and was even able to do a
few runs on phone. Was hoping to at least equal my score of last year, but with
40M not cooperating it made it tough.  I wish some ops would go to 160M, where
I'd have a huge advantage, hi hi.  Called over there towards the end and heard
nothing though.  Love this QSO party, just wish there wasn't four QPs on the
same day (IN, DE, New England, and 7th Area).  Thanks to all the mobiles for
their hard efforts, they make the party great!