[3830] NewEngQP WA1FCN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 5 21:11:45 EDT 2019

                    New England QSO Party - 2019

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama

   80:     35
   40:     89       52
   20:     86      117
------------------------
Total:    210      171  Mults = 61  Total Score = 36,051

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First   Thank you WA1Z/W6PH    NZ1U  You guys are great, you make the
NEQP the success it is.  Conditions seemed pretty good considering the
solar cycle.  It was a struggle for me on 80 tho. I believe I could use a
better
antenna there.  Now a squashed Delta loop.
K1NGJ said Nantucket I asked for repeat got same reply. Still wonder about
that one tho.
This contest is on my to do list every year. I hope to work many of you
in WPX CW as KM4FOC.  SB 40 low power
    BoB WA1FCN