[3830] NewEngQP K1IB SO Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 5 21:25:23 EDT 2019

                    New England QSO Party - 2019

Call: K1IB
Operator(s): K1IB
Station: K1IB

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     76       0
   40:    196       0
   20:    173       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    445       0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 48,176

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Mobile operation, including county line stops for which each QSO counts twice.
Did much better than my rookie mobile attempt last year, more than doubling my
number of QSOs. Running 100 watts to a Hustler vertical. Conditions generally
not good, including occasional strange noise. This event would be so much more
fun if we had propagation on 15 and 10 meters!