[3830] NewEngQP K6DAJ(@N6RO) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 6 00:30:28 EDT 2019

                    New England QSO Party - 2019

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Remote Operation

   80:      1        0
   40:      3        0
   20:     59       26
   15:      1        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     64       26  Mults = 39  Total Score = 6,006

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Casual effort, as was focused on 7QP on Saturday--so just a few hours on 20m.

Was going to do this one from my small home station, but when I turned on the
radio on Sunday morning and could barely copy W1AW on 20m CW, it seemed like a
bad sign; so decided to take up Ken's offer of operating his station remotely
for a few hours until he got going in the afternoon.  Even with a 20m stack,
many NE stations were barely copyable. Chalk it up to a sick sun. Still, enjoyed
the time I had and was happy to hand out some California Qs.