[3830] NewEngQP OT6M(ON9CC) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 6 16:22:43 EDT 2019

                    New England QSO Party - 2019

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): ON9CC
Station: OT6M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO20ws
Operating Time (hrs):

------------------------
Total:     95       24  Mults = 53  Total Score = 11,342

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Although the intention was to beat my 2015 7QP score, I ended up making a lot of
QSO's in the NEQP... and it was fun! In the past I found issues working stations
in 2 simultaneous QP's, but N1MM+ luckily had a solution for that and QSO's for
all QSO parties this weekend could be logged in the same log.

Splitting out of the QSO's and score was done afterwards with NA6O XL sheet.
Kudos to both N1MM and team and NA6O!

This was my first NEQP participation and I'll put more effort into this one next
year (garden refurbishing this year... keeps the XYL happy ;)

73
Frank
ON9CC / OT6M