[3830] NewEngQP W1DYJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 6 20:34:14 EDT 2019

                    New England QSO Party - 2019

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maine

   80:     30       11
   40:     17        1
   20:      2        2
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:     49       14  Mults = 11  Total Score = 1,232

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My first NEQP from my Harpswell, Maine, QTH and I'm almost
embarrassed to report such a low score.  Nothing on 10 or 15,
only 2 Qs on 20: doesn't anyone in the rest of NE turn their
beams up north?  Heard a lot but I was not heard.  80 was
fine and 40 was OK too, so I spent most of my time there.
Didn't spend a lot of time -- with all the rain we've had,
I had to spend time outside finally doing our delayed spring
cleanup.  (There wasn't much during the day anyway.)

I did pick up two of the last four states I need for CW WAS in Maine.

RIG: TS590S
ANTENNAS:
	 80, 20, 10 - fan dipole at 30'  (160/80/30/20/10)
	 40, 15 - 1/4 lambda vertical, 4 elevated radials at 10'
Cumberland County, Maine

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ