[3830] FlQP W9WE SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 7 17:42:22 EDT 2019

                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: W9WE
Operator(s): W9WE
Station: W9WE

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   21      4
   20:   58     21
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   79     25  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 15  Total Score = 10,230

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

FL QSOPARTY Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2019-04-27

    CallSign Used : W9WE
      Operator(s) : W9WE
Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : MIXED
Overlay Category : OVER-50
 Default Exchange : IL
       Gridsquare : EM49HW
             Name : DAVE
          Address : 1218 State Street
   City/State/Zip : Quincy  IL  62301
          Country : UNITED STATES
     ARRL Section : IL
        Club/Team : Western Illinois Amateur Radio Club
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.7644.0

Band     QSOs         Pts         Mul
7  CW    21              42         5
14 CW    58             116         25
         79             158          30          4740    x2 pwrmulti   9480

7  LSB    4               4               2
14USB    21              21            13
         25              25            15          375      x2 pwrmulti   750

 Total  104           Total Multi     45               Total   Score : 10,230

              Rig : Yaesu FT-1000MV
         Antennas : End fed 40 meter wire

          Soapbox : Thanks to all 73 for a great year...

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

                                                                       Date :
2019-04-28        Signature :   Dave W9WE