[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 9 00:16:14 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 9

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  124  Mults = 111  Total Score = 13,764

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 40 with SteppIR bidirectional.  Signals were weak and by 0315Z it
sounded by a bunch of weak bees. When I tried to change the SteppIR to the west
it quit working and the SWR was high. (as usual)  At 0324Z had 64 QSOs. At 0341Z
went to 80 using the inverted vee.  Never felt loud anywhere and it took 4 tries
and I could not work the last guy for a mult.

SAL30 did not seem to work.  Mower guys were here this week.