[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt KA9VDU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 13 19:07:55 EDT 2019

                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: KA9VDU
Operator(s): KA9VDU
Station: KA9VDU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN53MS

Total:  QSOs = 7  Max Dist(km) = 229  Total Score = 959

Club: Wisconsin Microwave Society

Comments:

I was operating 1296 and 10 ghz.  All my contacts were on 1296.  10 ghz band
conditions were terrible.  I normally can work w9zih and n9lb from my location
by Markesan, Wis but I had faint copy on them and they could not hear me at
all.
Lucky for me I now have 1296 otherwise I would have had 0 contacts. I worked
AB9QH, W9ZIH, N9LB, K2DRH, N9EM, N9IYV and W9SZ.  Zack, W9SZ was my longest
contact at 229 km on cw.  yaesu ft290r to a demi L23HP @ 23 watts to a comet
CYA-1216e yagi at 15 feet.