[3830] CQ-M WQ6X(@NX6T) SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 15 02:26:11 EDT 2019

                    CQ-M International DX Contest - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 04:33
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    3     0       1
   40:   50     0
   20:    0     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:   53     0      11  Total Score = 957

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another last minute remote operation of NX6T's
station #1 from Alameda.  After returning from the District 57
Toastmasters conference I set up a remote operation funneling the
RX audio thru an Autek QF-1A audio (for the left ear) and an MFJ-751
(for the right ear) creating stereo Cw.

I enjoyed the contest but was disappointed by the luck of Russian
stations (outside of UA0).  the BiG surprise was the number of VK/ZL
stations (off the back of the Shorty-40 yagi) calling in while I was
looking for Europe.
Read more about this in WQ6X's Contest Blog:
http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com