[3830] CWopsT I0/W6KC LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 15 10:24:59 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 15

Call: I0/W6KC
Operator(s):
Station: I0/W6KC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Italy

Total:  13  Mults = 13  Total Score = 169

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

We just returned this afternoon to our apartment Città della Pieve, about 120
km south of Florence.  I tossed my wire antenna out the window and it did a
pretty good job.  I worked most of the stations I could copy in EU and thanks to
Claude, VE2FK for my only NA QSO.  I hope to try again at 1900.

73, Jim I0/W6KC
FT-991A with 36Ft EndFed Antenna, slopping down from the window of a 2nd story
building