[3830] CWopsT I0/W6KC LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 22 18:53:25 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 22

Call: I0/W6KC
Operator(s):
Station: I0/W6KC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Italy
Operating Time (hrs): .45

Total:  14  Mults = 13  Total Score = 182

Operating for the last time from our apartment in Città della Pieve, about 120
km south of Florence.  I am still getting used to the concept that NA is now my
DX so it was nice to make 5 DX QSOs with NA stations during this session. I
heard a lot more NA stations than could copy me.  Next Wednesday I'll be in
Salzburg, Austria and the following Wednesday I'll be in Bavaria, Germany. I'm
not sure if I'll be able to operate from those locations, so this could have
been my last CWT from EU. We're flying back to LAX from CDG (Paris) on June 11.
It has been an amazing trip and the CWTs from EU have been an additional
highlight.  73, Jim, I0/W6KC