[3830] NCCC Sprint VP5/K4BAI(@VP5M) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 23 23:14:06 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - May 24

Call: VP5/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: VP5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TCI

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      2
   40:   5      4
   20:  13     11
   15:   1      1
Total:  21     18  Total Score = 378

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Messed everything up good tonight.  Was surprised to hear K7SS and N3BB on 15
just before contest  Worked them both, but only N3BB after contest started.
Then realized had not set up the messages right, so lost some time. Then forgot
to change the Steppir from 15 to 20, but worked W9RE that way.  Then got the
Steppir to 20 and worked a lot including P44W.  40 was OK, but not many people
outside WA state heard me.  80M was difficult, but some contacts.  Heard P49X,
Ed, but no QSO.  Worked VE5MX on one or two bands.  Welcome to NS Todd.  This
weekend in CQ WPX CW, I will be with K2SX, K4QPL, and KK4R M/S LP.  Hope to work
on many bands.  73, John, K4BAI.