[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 23 23:27:02 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - May 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

   80:   5      5
   40:  16     14
   20:  19     11
   15:   6      4
Total:  47     34  Total Score = 1,598

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Really a disappointing session tonight, given a solid start (32 after 15 mins)
but only 14 after that. Lots of QLFing by the operator, many missed jumpers,
many wrong sequences, many .... duhs. KZ5D was trailing me early and zoomed
ahead big to put the hurt on me big time. Nice going Art.

Never even got to 160 at all, since 80 meters was hard enough. Kudos to
QRP-meister KE0TT for a solid signal on 80 ... as good as many LP and closer
guys. It seems that we have a virtual link from ATX to Minnesota.

Only two three baggers: W1FJ and K8MR, who was strong on all bands. Apologies to
P49X as I never could get his call or info on 40 so scrubbed the QSO. He was
solid on 80 ... go figure.

Tnx for the fun, at least the first 15 minutes before I cratered.

Five min  segments: 10, 12, 10, 5, 6, and (gads) 4.

73, Jim N3BB