[3830] WPX CW K7XC SOSB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 26 17:22:15 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not up to an All Band effort so opted to stay on 80M High Power only which
worked out well. I didn't miss the Internet at all. Friday Night was very noisy
with thunderstorm crashes at Sunset but 4 hrs later the band was in great shape.
Kudo's To The Creator Of The Timewave ANC-4 Noise Cancelling System. If not for
your device I would have not heard a thing most of the weekend. Stayed up all
night running rate as best I could. Thank You to the 40+ JA stations that called
in! Those 6 point Qs are amazing!. Had to remind myself it was 80M as I could
work almost anyone I heard. 2hrs before Sunset Saturday Night & again the
Static Crashes were horrific but calmed down some over time. Managed to keep my
big fat old man's butt in the chair till 3AM before my body said Enough!!. Not
bad for a HP I5 SFF Biz PC, Flex 3000, Timewave ANC-4, AL-80B at 800W, into a
80M/40M Inverted V up 38'. See you all in a few weeks from Home  (DM09jh) for
the June VHF Contest! KB!

Points per Q, Total Qs, Total Points
1,             188,     188
4,              34,     222