[3830] WPX CW NN5O SOAB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 26 20:10:31 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 11:39

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time to operate this one, but what time I had was fun.  Thanks for all
the Qs.

Only ONE dupe...and I've never had that luck in a 48 hr contest.  Great and
courteous operators on the bands this weekend.

Best wishes to all, especially as we memorialize all those who gave the ultimate
sacrifice in combat preserving liberty for our countries.  Memorial Day is to
pay homage to our valiant service personnel...especially thinking of the Gold
Star moms and dads--and extended families.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)