[3830] WPX CW KZ7X(@W7WW) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 26 21:30:06 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KZ7X
Operator(s): W7WW W6RW N7TY K7GA
Station: W7WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Yuma AZ

   20: 1152

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

What a great time we had! 20 meters was open to Europe just about the entire
contest. It was tempting during the night to leave the 6 point 40/80 meter QSOs
and go work Europeans on 20. But we stayed the course. Only went to 20 to work
multipliers after they built up. We would like to thank David W7WW for allowing
us to use his station for a multi single contest effort. His station played very
well the entire weekend. Because the TS-590s do not have an IF output, through
the help of Dave K6LL we used a little SDR receiver that gave us a water fall
pan adapter through the N1MM program It worked great! It made it easy to find
frequencies to call CQ

Pair of Kenwood TS-590s
Pair of AL1500s
Kt36XA at 70 feet (with high power tri plexer)
Shorty Forty at 80 feet
80 meter inverted V at 70 feet

GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!!!