[3830] WPX CW K4XL SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 26 23:09:51 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 18 1/2

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Too much going on for me to put in the time needed for a real effort.
Conditions seemed fair with reasonable openings on 10 and 15.  160 was very
noisy, as expected, but local storm clouds made it very difficult.  As I was
running assisted, the collapse of the clusters caused some concern.  All my
favorite sites seemed to have been affected.  Still, I enjoyed what little time
I was able to devote to the test.  The only failure was a meter light in the
Alpha 78, so I count myself lucky for a change!