[3830] WPX CW KA1J SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 27 01:13:28 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

As always, it was fun. SWMBO had me away from the contest so I just came in to
give points. Oddly my Nemesis, AMTRAK wasn't a factor At this time although 160
was tough as always. Didn't get on 20M, with a wire vertical, I just can't
compete wits contest YAGIs so I took the easy route. Nice to see 10M was open
PR2B was the best DX on 10, UN4L & UP0L on 40 were easier to get than I
expected. HC0E on 160 was my best DX.

Nice to see the band so full! Had to go out to the yard and pulled two ticks
from me in the last hour of the contest... so it's the season.

73 to all
Gary
KA1J