[3830] WPX CW LZ2RS SOSB15 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 27 01:17:24 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: LZ2RS
Operator(s): LZ2RS
Station: LZ2RS

Class: SOSB15 QRP
QTH: Bulgaria

The CONDX 0n 15 m was good,but mostly European stations.I had a pain at my
leg,after surgery of my back few weeks ago and could not staying much time
on the chair,have worked also upright...!The SWR of my antenna was 3.3,because
of rainy weather last week.Even that,my Power always was 5 watts RF!Thanks for
evrybody heard my QRP signal,great pleasure in that contest!
RIG: K3   5 watts !
ANT: A4S by Cushcraft at 32 m.
73! Rumi  LZ2RS