[3830] WPX CW PC3T SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 27 04:21:27 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: PC3T
Operator(s): PC3T
Station: PC3T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: LB

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

What a nice weekend. Be able to run on 10m again was a blast. Run NA on 20m at
end of contest was also great as most of my QSO on 20m were local. Even some JAs
came, I miss that a lot. I was used to it in Brazil, running LP and get the pile
up. Good times.
Comparing with my last year performance, where I just replaced the 40m inverted
V by the Spiderbeam dipole and got a proper call sign, propagation was better on
high bands and my call sign shorter. That helped!
No strong winds, so I could keep the antenna @11m high during the whole contest.
The wires still in shape.
The good thing of WPX is that you have to stop and rest, but I was enjoying so
much that I didn't feel to it. hihihi
Probably my score will reduce a lot, as the QRM sometimes was terrible to copy
numbers.

I had a blast and that is what matters.

C ya!

73