[3830] WPX CW DF5RF SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 27 07:44:30 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: DF5RF
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DF5RF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:

Ah, nice contest weekend! Thanks to having 15 and 10 open I had quite some fun.
Unfortunately I had so much fun that I totally forgot to make enough points on
20 and 40! Boy, this is what counts for the WPX!
Setup: K3/KX3 5watts, TA-33 and MiniBeam for the upper bands, then the usual
wires bent around the house forming an 80m dipole, a 160m dipole and a quad loop
for 40m.

Thanks to the new high-speed internet (DSL) of all my neighbours I now have many
unusable band segments with S9+ of 5-10khz, on all bands.

Anyway, thanks for all the contacts and cu next time.