[3830] WPX CW FM5BH SOSB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 27 08:14:16 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: FM5BH
Operator(s): FM5BH
Station: FM5BH

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: MARTINIQUE

Very low loise here.I use an inverted V and a pennant for RX.
Only 8 hours and 30 minutes in the chair but a lot of fun as usual. CW is still
alive with great cw op on the band.
Now it's time to replace the antenna setup here.
I sold my XM240 and the C31XR after 20 years of very good service.

I will try the AD2334 from UA2FZ with the 4 bands on a single boom. The coaxial
cables will be new also.See you in october 2019 for the next one.

Best 73

Laurent

http://www.fm5bh.com