[3830] WPX CW WO4O SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 27 13:41:51 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Expected to fall short of my 2018 score of 5+ million when missing 7MHz double
points for several hours this year at the start (due to playing a local Friday
evening tennis match -- but I enjoy both sporting events and often they
conflict! Winning my tennis match made the sacrifice worthwhile).

May have invested too much time on 21/28MHz for 1 pointers -- but did log DX on
both bands (and 14MHz was congested).

To improve "BIC" I need to replace my Op chair. (Prefer comfortable
ergonomic design, on casters, adjustable height, padded arms and lumbar support:
Suggestions welcome.)

Thanks for the Qs!

73 de Ric wo4o