[3830] WPX CW W4PK SO(A)SB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 27 15:35:50 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): ~4

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Spent a couple of hours Friday evening S&Ping but found that many of the EU
stations just could not hear me.  And I am running a KW to a four-square.

Spent another couple of hours Saturday evening trying to run but the QRN was
much worse than Friday and I could barely tell that there were stations calling
me.  However, there were a few from EU that were strong enough and I had no
problem with copying their serial numbers.  But most of the others that when I
did manage to get their calls I then had to ask for serial-number repeats, some
of them several times!

73, Sam W4PK