[3830] WPX CW K0ACP SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 27 20:17:50 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K0ACP
Operator(s): K0ACP
Station: K0ACP

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Michigan

Club: MARC

Comments:

I made a real concerted effort in this contest, although was hampered with
running assisted with no internet... go figure.

I was surprised that bands behaved and that the background band noise was lower
than the last couple of outings.  While I actually made a few 10M qso's with my
loop (520') on 10M, 80 was basically a bust.

Thanks to all that participated and to the committee that runs CQWPX!

73 es God Bless!,

Art / K0ACP