[3830] CWopsT N5AW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 29 16:13:01 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 29

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:32

Total:  82  Mults = 82  Total Score = 6,724

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Potential disaster here. After this morning's CWT I was preparing to upload my
WPX log when the computer hung up. Finally had to power it down. When powered it
back up the hard drive was dead. so far have not been able to recover it. No
recent back up but did upload the 1300 CWT to LOTW. Have an audio recording of
WPX but the log back up is on the same disk with the log (not smart).

Replacing the computer in my SO2R set up is non-trivial. Did this session with
my spare K3 barefoot and laptop I took to WRTC. Only operated 32 minutes but
don't think I would have done much better with the amp. Antennas are the key!