[3830] SS CW AB2E SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 19:48:25 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: Icom IC-7800/Acom 2000A
Antennas:
All wires
160m inverted L
80m half wave dipole @85ft
40m delta loop @ 70ft
20m delta loop @ 60ft
15m/10m homebrew fan dipole @80ft

SS mult Sweep!
OP time - approx 12hours

Thanks to all for the QSOs. Haven't been in CW SS much the past 5 yrs or so.
This was my biggest showing in awhile. Fun to get VY1, KL7, KH6 in the first
15min of the contest. Last mult was WTX on Sunday.
Due to family commitments, had to miss some of the best daylight hours. However,
I made up for it on 80m. Had 80% of my QSOs there, the new dipole works great.
Had some really nice runs Sat night on 80.

Goal was a Sweep and 75K and made them both.

Hope to get on SS SSB at least for awhile,.

Thanks to all who called in!
73 Darrell AB2E