[3830] SS CW K3HW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 19:53:52 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:27

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My first ever CW sweep!! I have done it 5 times on phone but my first CW with
100 watts, wires, and using my built up knowledge of this contest to my
advantage. I have come so close before but this time I was determined to get it
done! Last four were SC, ENY, WY, and last was MO. This is one of those check
the box off events for me.  With my tribander repaired but now needing to get
back up in the air I only used my two dipoles and my ground mounted vertical.  I
was worried I wouldn't be able to get some of the harder ones like NT, AK, PAC,
etc with my low wires but those were the easier ones this weekend.  Thanks for
everyone for the QSOs!  Very fun contest!