[3830] SS CW WA3AER SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 20:34:20 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 10:45

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Operation split between W3LL on Saturday at the start and WA3AER home after. My
meager attempt as a SHMO (Semi-Highly Motivated Operator). My goal was 500
contacts for the weekend. Goal achieved with a little over 200 Qs at W3LL and
326 at WA3AER.
The home operation had to take a break in the afternoon for the US F1 Grand Prix
in TX.
Fun operation with decent condx. I may dream CW for a night or 2, but I don't
have the headache from as many hours on SSB (!).

73 es TU fir akk the Qs.
---
Ted  WA3AER