[3830] SS CW K2QO Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 21:16:15 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WNY

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Had I known that a QRP sweep was remotely possible, I might have put some more
effort in on Saturday when I had the time. It was a total shock to work VY1AAA
with 5W on Sunday with NO pileup at all.

Condx seemed OK which is a lot better than the last couple years.

K3, Force 12 C4E at 55' and a low 220' CF Dipole.
Logging: SkookumLogger by K1GQ, Mid 2012 Mac Mini.

73,
Mark K2QO
FN03ra