[3830] SS CW W6KC SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 21:57:31 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Santa Monica (LAX)

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

SS CW is the best...especially when you get a sweep!

I tried breaking through the pile up for VE4VT, but most of the QSOs were going
to 3's and 4's. I tried again later in the day and finally got my MB QSO for the
sweep! Thanks to VE4VT (VE4EAR) for doing a great job managing the pile.  And
congratulations to all the CK 59's for 60 years with ham radio.

73, Jim W6KC (WV6GDS in 1959 at age 13)

K3s, AL80B, Mosley TA33jr, 40M Inverted V, 124.5 ft End Fed Wire all at about
30ft