[3830] SS CW AI6O Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 3 22:14:25 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: San Diego

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got home from vacation late Saturday evening and worked 40 which was in very
good condition.  Moved to 80 and did well until 1 a.m.  Got back on 20 and 40
through out late Sunday a.m. after church and into the evening off and on.  Lots
of fun, thanks to all who QSO'd me and hope to catch those I missed next time.
More BIC for me than usual.  Thanks to ARRL for this test--one of the best IMHO.
 73

Ed, AI6O