[3830] SS CW N9ADG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 00:21:58 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N9ADG
Operator(s): N9ADG
Station: N9ADG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CN88SE
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Remote Operation

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Operating remotely using a Flex 6600 with 80m Dipole and DB32 antenna at 50'.
Haven't done as much CW as that in a long, long while, so I'm sure there's
plenty of errors in there. Internet connection was 'bad' a few times, which
probably classifies as a new type of interference. Dits went missing, or were
lengthened to dahs, and other assorted audio glitching. Seems to correspond to
when Netflix is popular?

I propose the Q-code QIN, a transposition of QNI which means "I joined the
net". "QIN" indicates I've "un-joined the net", or have
lost my network connection. Yeah, old net vs. new net. Maybe it should just
indicate computer/networking issues in general.

Nice to work a number of "Q" precedences. N0NI was rocking it from IA
on 80m!

Really looking forward to a Phone Sweepstakes in two weeks!