[3830] SS CW WA2VYA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 10:22:08 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WA2VYA
Operator(s): WA2VYA
Station: WA2VYA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 23:52

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from home QTH Cedar Creek, Bastrop County, Texas, EM10ga, southeast of
Austin.

ICOM IC-7410, 100 Watts output

80m dipole up 30 feet; Cushcraft R8 ground mounted. 470' NE beverage on
receive.

Put in a full effort with my minimalist set up.  Conditions varied from
impossible with my weak signal, to being able to run some at times.

Thanks to all of you who put up with my weak signal and repeated fills.  My
results were better than I expected, because of your patience and persistence.

Missed VO1-2 NL.  Never heard it.
Most of the usually rare multipliers were well represented, some of them early.

Connecticut was section number 81 worked!  Southern New England, ENY/NLI and
New Jersey are often between hops from this part of Texas.

Thanks for the QSOs, especially from those who got on to give out multipliers
that would otherwise have been unrepresented in the contest and also took the
time to look around and call those of us who could not crack your pileup.

Nice to work many friends.

73, Frank WA2VYA