[3830] SS CW WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 10:29:53 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I had another enjoyable CW SS! I didn't do as well as I did last year overall,
but I did manage to work 75 sections with very low antennas and low power. I
missed AK, PAC, WY, UT, NE, AB, NL and the elusive EWA. I did hear KL7RA on 20m
Sunday evening after sunset here, but I couldn't work him. Never heard the
others sections. I did manage to work many 'in the noise' stations on 40m and
80m on Sunday evening. I made an amazing Q with VY1AAA on 40m late on Sunday
evening for NT.

Manged to work fellow Swamp Fox N4IQ as he was running all over the bands. I
also heard folks working Swamp Fox NI7R, so we were on the air this weekend.
Over my years on the air (like 44 years) in the past South Carolina was a rare
state, but not any more.

Thanks to all of you for the Qs and Mults. Hope to be playing in the phone SS.
73s Dave WN4AFP