[3830] SS CW W4PK SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 11:11:13 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:09

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Searched and pounced for the first 100 contacts.  Then late in the contest I
tried running.  For a while I had so many calling that I could not even pick out
a call to respond to.  My heart was not into this one as I am struggling with
significant hearing loss in my left ear.  First my doctor had me take prednisone
for 12 days but that only helped a little.  Then last Friday he injected a shot
into the ear canal but so far that has not helped any.  I am to go back to him
this coming Friday.

73, Sam W4PK