[3830] SS CW N4DJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 14:26:23 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N4DJ
Operator(s): N4DJ
Station: N4DJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Managed only 8 hours for variety of reasons. Some growing pains getting new N1MM
to work on new computer in new operating position. At one point in running I had
to ask for a lot of repeats due to the function keys not being programmed right.
The old keyboard stickers did not match the function keys! I finally got it
right on the fly.
Missed AK, WY and six VE sections.  I never use spotting but I can't help but
wonder if it would have helped me get clean sweep? I spent a lot of time tuning
for the ones I missed late in the contest.
Thanks for the Qs.
Rig was K3 driving a Drake L7. 800 watts to a half square on 80 and dipoles on
40 through 15.
73,
Don
N4DJ