[3830] SS CW W2LCQ SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 4 16:30:24 EST 2019

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NYC

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First Sweepstakes. Took some time at the beginning to listen and figure out how
to log the exchange. Got into a regular routine of S&P, working the band
map, looking for mults and running. Ran on 20 and 40 a lot. Solid connection
between radio and computer. Not one glitch. I'm really getting the hang of this
stuff. Wish I had a real antenna. But I did not expect to break 200. Cant wait
until next year. Curious to see how/if all this works for SSB.

Icom 756 Pro III 100 W w/ Winkeyer USB
Icom AH-4 auto tuner
End fed 30' wire antenna up 25' in a sidewalk tree
Dell Latitude laptop w/Windows 10/N1MM+
N3ZN paddle